Pallet wood projects
Pop Up Pallets guides sustainable interior projects from the start of the creative process, the conceptual design phase, the proposal to the realization of your project design.
Regardless of the scale of a project, we always know how to surprise our clients with the PUP characteristics, in terms of durability, styling and creativity.
View a selection of projects from recent years below.
PUP at the franchise fair “Ondernemen 't” April 2019
It is not unimportant that you contribute to a cleaner world with the purchase of Pop Up Pallets!
Pop Up Pallets developed event construction for the Franchise Fair 2019 on April 4 and 5, in which all the knowledge and experience gained regarding the sustainability of events and event catering was recorded.
The two-day edition of the Franchise Fair, organized by FranchisePlus - Franchise + with the slogan Onderneem 't! was organized in Hart van Holland - Nijkerk, where 65 franchise formulas were present.
The result is an exhibition floor that shows the do's and don'ts in the field of responsible waste management, energy use, soil protection, entertainment, choice of location, mobility.
2100 m2 exhibition area
9083 screws (reusable)
10 hours of exhibition build-up
Are you interested?
We would love to hear your ideas and help you
to realize them with love
PUP at the Vegan Food Festival 2018 in the Westergasfabriek
From 10 to Sunday 12 August, Pop Up Pallets was the stand supplier of the Vegan Food Festival Amsterdam in the Westergasfabriek in Amsterdam. The Festival - free entrance! - introduced a wide audience to vegan cuisine and a plant-based lifestyle.
The figures show that this Festival deals responsibly with the environment:
0 kg of waste was produced on 1200 m2 of exhibition space and the Festival left only 194 kg of CO2, or the ecological footprint remained low for the event due to the special method of transport and handling!
That's what we do it for!
1200 m2 exhibition area
4215 screws (reusable)
5 hours of exhibition build-up
PUP at the “Zero waste Exhibition” 2018
SPAR International Partnership Forum, Amsterdam. An exhibition fair of 1200 m2, based on pallets for SPAR international in the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam. In the 360 degree timelapse video you can see how it is built up in 10 hours and broken down again in 7 hours. POPUPPALLETS uses blank firing pallets that are also 100% recycled. This construction method is by definition circular and waste free. Use your phone or mouse to view the video from around. THINK OUTSIDE OF THE PALLET!
1200 m2 exhibition area
5048 screws (reusable)
10 hours of exhibition build-up
- Franchise Fair Do it! (annual) - Main supplier of the Franchise Fair Ondernemen 't! took place this year on Thursday April 4 and Friday April 5 at Hart van Holland in Nijkerk. Do it! has been the place to learn everything about self-employment as a franchisee in one day for 16 years. The exhibitors were franchise formulas from all branches, from fashion and retail to food, catering and services. Franchisees from Albert Heijn and Subway were also present to share their experiences with the visitors.
- Taste Amersfoort - main supplier of this culinary event in Amersfoort Proef took place from 29 May to 2 June 2019 at the Oliemolenhof in Amersfoort, with a range of local and regional restaurateurs hosting the city.
- NOS - NPO - ESF - Main supplier for the Eurovision Song Festival production office in the Mediapark in Hilversum The profit of Duncan Laurence means that the Netherlands can organize the Eurovision Song Contest 2020. The Eurovision Song Contest 2020 will be a collaboration between NPO, AVROTROS and NOS, in co-production with the EBU (European Broadcasting Union).
- Spar Nederland - Supplier of spring fair 2 exhibition halls were furnished. The annual SPAR fair took place in DeFabrique in Utrecht on 13 February 2019. An event for SPAR entrepreneurs and their shop teams where SPAR and its suppliers show their (latest) products and services. For SPAR, this year was all about sustainability.
- The Bio Fair - Supplier on behalf of the Libéma and Bionext organization (annual) The Bio Fair is the trade fair for the organic sector and intended for anyone with a professional interest in organic. The Bio fair is the place to be for trends and innovation in the organic sector.
- The largest breakfast in Flanders, supplier - Pop Up Pallets was commissioned by Event builder Cocomo to organize various Belgian events.
Logeren in Vlaanderen organized together with Radio 2 'The Greatest Breakfast of Flanders'. following the publication of the logbook 'Logeren in Vlaanderen Vakantieland 2019'.
- Segafredo Zanetti Netherlands - Supplier of event The Taste of Italy at Slot De Haar in Haarzuilens (annual) At this special Italy event, the consumer discovers, tastes, hears and experiences Italy.
- Little Italy - annual fair main supplier of DSV Media (Taste of Italy) annually On 1, 2 and 3 February, the Amsterdam Westergasfabriek was all about Italy. An event for holiday inspiration, the best Italian tastings and the best workshops.
- World of Health Care - Congress / festival in Rotterdam for the Life Sciences & Health sector. Click here for the aftermovie
- OnBrand Amsterdam - supplier of this Congress with speakers about Branding and Marketing. Click here for the aftermovie
Stands and event furniture from Pop Up Pallets were prominent at large and smaller festivals.
- Amsterdam Open Air
- Woohah Festival, Beekse Bergen
- ChinChin Festival Amsterdam
- By the Creek Festival Vianen
- Milkshake Festival Amsterdam
- Latin Village Amsterdam
- and other festivals….
Pop Up Pallets has facilitated various corporate events:
- Spar International - main supplier of the annual meet-up Spar Partner International Forum. This International Retail Organization is bigger than you think. The world-renowned consumer goods supplier Spar is now active in 48 countries. Click here for a look at the exhibition floor !
- Triodos Meet - supplier - Click here for the aftermovie !
- OnBoard Amsterdam - supplier on behalf of BeCreate
- Schuberg Philis Family Day 2019 , main supplier - - Click here for the aftermovie !
- Radio Kootwijk - main supplier on behalf of Co-producers.nl
Pop Up Pallets designs and installs atmospheric furniture made of natural materials for your interior project
Our team is specialized in project design and is experienced in custom solving all conceivable interior issues; from the design of a lounge corner to the installation of wall panels and the floor finish. Pop Up Pallets designs and places atmospheric furniture made of natural materials, for a unique experience in, for example, institutions, libraries, catering establishments, shops, offices, schools…. Almost everything in the field of furnishing elements is possible.
The designs of PUP Pallets are 100% sustainable, circular, trendy and inspiring
The fair-made and fair-trade PUP pallets that serve as the basis for our high-quality interior projects are 100% sustainable. Moreover, the PUP designs are circular, because the pallets are reusable and can be re-formed time and time again to a different design or model. The trendy and inspiring look of PUP interiors, the furniture and accessories make your project stand out.
Are you looking for a reliable partner for your interior project?
When it comes to brand experience or branding, we naturally prefer to develop and implement your entire interior design, in order to carry out your brand or concept constructively and with the right styling. But it is of course also possible to place sub-projects with us. Pop Up Pallets ensures that all your wishes are fulfilled within the agreed budget and time frame, with the desired result.
With our many years of experience and through our satisfactorily completed projects, companies, institutions and organizations from all over the Netherlands are now able to find their way to us.
A few examples: Congress center De Eenhoorn Amersfoort, The NOS Eurovision Song Contest production office in Hilversum and regional shop, restaurant and party location Het Lokaal in Amersfoort.